Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Angelina & the lucky penny video

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heartscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The video they have for 18.00 from american girl- Angelina and the lucky penny-
    I found the same exact one in the same exact box as the one in the catalog,
    For only 5.50 @ walmart
    It was in the bargain 2 for 11.00 bin.

    Just an FYI!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have to check ours, I see the bin but never look in it. We did get one of the new AB movies in vhs at our library book sale for $1!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •